Wednesday 28 November 2007

Five Shotokan Bunkai Video Clips

As stated on my posting dated 27th Nov find below the five bunkai video clips.
I have to say since starting this web-log I have found allot more Bunkai information out there in hyperspace than I first thought was available. So I will now use this blog to try and bring it all together into one place. Watch the videos below, learn and enjoy.

Kanku Dai (Ku Shanku) Bunkai Video


Tekki Shodan (Nai Hanchi) Bunkai Video


Bassai Dai (Passai) Bunkai Video


Niju-Shiho (Ni Sei Shi) Bunkai Video


Enpi (Wanshu) Bunkai video

Once again, thank you to Monsieur Didier Lupo and his team for the excellent video content.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST SAYING THANKS AND WILL SEND YOU SOME BUNKAIS VIDEOS i HAVE IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Anonymous said...

Awesome demonstration of these katas, thank you very much :)

Will bookmark this blog for sure!

/Jobo

oleczuz said...

ossu, thanks very much sensie i learned a lot on this site..